Monday March 10 to Friday March 14, from 9am to 6pm
180 Lees Ave
Dow's Lake Towers
Tuesday March 11, 2014 from 5pm to 8pm
311 Bell Street South
|Date||Wednesday March 12th from 1pm-7pm
Thursday March 13th from 1pm-7pm
||320 Croydon Ave
Here you'll find all you need to make an informed rental choice. With roughly, 7,000 units in Ottawa, Paramount Properties has an ideal apartment to surpass your expectations for quality and lifestyle.
Our 24 properties offer an extraordinary standard of living where tenants enjoy a safe, clean and inviting environment. We take great pride in providing spacious, bright, affordable accommodations.
All Paramount buildings offer exceptional value in some of Ottawa's most convenient and desirable locations. We have grown to be one of Ottawa's largest housing provider companies by ensuring that our tenants always come first with unsurpassed service.
- 1bd starting at $759 all incl.
- 4bd Townhome $999 + utilities
- 2bd starting at $879 all incl.
- 3bd starting at $949 all incl.
- 1bd starting at $799 all incl.
- 2bd starting at $925 all incl.
Ask About Move in Bonus!!
Ottawa Apartment Rentals
- 5 Apartment Rental Red Flags for Students
- Guide to Off-Campus Housing for Students at the University of Ottawa
- New Year’s Resolutions for Your Apartment
- Why Apartment-Living is Especially Great in the Winter!
- Pros and Cons: The Bachelor Apartment in Ottawa
- Staying Cool This Summer In Your Ottawa Apartment
- Renting an Apartment in East Ottawa
- Moving into a Smaller Ottawa Apartment
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Rent from Paramount
- Paramount Properties - Great Apartments for University Students
- 8 Great Reasons to Rent an Apartment in Ottawa