Let Us Help You
Have one of our leasing agents help you find the perfect apartment.
QUICK CONTACT INFO
Address: 2090 Neepawa Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K2A 3M1
Ottawa, Ontario K2A 3M1
Three contemporary buildings make up the Saville Apartments, which surround the area’s decorative courtyard and outdoor swimming pool. As you drive up Neepawa Avenue, you’ll enjoy the sense of community in this quiet hideaway located steps from the Carlingwood Mall.
Only seconds from your front door, you have access to Loblaws, Sears, Shoppers Drug Mart, RBC, CIBC, the Carlingwood YMCA/YWCA, and the Carlingwood branch of the Ottawa Public Library. Furthermore, you have access to some of the 140+ stores and restaurants at the Carlingwood Mall.
The Saville Apartments house spacious units with large, bright windows and sizable balconies with incredible views of the city and the Ottawa River. The Saville Apartments are part of the City of Ottawa’s Crime-Free Multi-Housing Program, so safety and comfort are not a concern for those living in this community.
The neighbourhood is perfect if you love the outdoors. Not only can you lounge by the refreshing swimming pool, but the Saville Apartments are close to several of the city’s best parks, outdoor skating rinks, and only minutes away from the bike paths and trails along the Ottawa River.
Whether you’re part of a growing family or a retiree, the Saville Apartments are one of Ottawa’s premier locations for value, community, and convenience. To visit the Saville Apartments contact us today to book a viewing and see why this is the ideal home for you.
- Located seconds from the Carlingwood Mall (140+ stores, including Loblaws and Sears), and Shoppers Drug Mart;
- Easy access to the 417 Highway’s Maitland exit;
- Seconds from OC Transpo’s bus routes #16, #18, #85, #87, #151, #156, and #174;
- Minutes from the Ottawa River Parkway and its trails and bike paths;
- Across the street from the Carlingwood branch of the Ottawa Public Library and the YMCA/YWCA;
- The area is home to many public and private schools, including Woodroffe Avenue Public School, Woodroffe High School, D. Roy Kennedy Public School, Nepean High School, Notre Dame Catholic High School, and Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School;
- Near beautiful parks, including Westwood Park and Woodroffe Park, which feature outdoor skating rinks in the winter.
street view of the Saville Apartments.
|Bedrooms||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedrooms|
|Rent||From $879||From $929
|Utilities||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra|
* Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
|Apartment Features||Apartment Complex Facilities|