|Duration||Full-time position commencing immediately|
|Rate of Pay||
$40,000.00 - $42,000.00 CAD/Year
(Optional group insurance available)
Paramount Properties is currently seeking a Property Manager to join its team. The Property Manager is responsible for the daily functions of one multi residential apartment building and a team of approximately 2 to 4 staff.
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures for daily operations, set work schedules, respond to customer inquiries and complaints, Enforce policies and procedures
- Coordinate activities of buildings superintendents
- Coordinate activities of on site cleaners
- Ensure a high level of customer service for current and perspective tenants
- Renting of units in the building and oversee the leasing process
- Administer all collection or rent payments and deposits
- Establishing and maintain comprehensive files on current tenants, suppliers and contractors
- Preparing and tracking of purchase orders
- Coordinating and maintaining Health and Safety of the building
- Clerical office duties
- General experience in multi residential/hotel property management
- Strong analytical skills and good judgment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Effectively manage and coordinate resources and activities to accomplish property and objectives and goals
- Document use, oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, computer use and continuous learning
- Education some college or university
Paramount Properties is a privately held, family-owned company established in 1986. We specialize in the management of high quality residential properties. A contributing member of the Ottawa community for more than three generations, we are deeply committed to management excellence and tenant satisfaction, achieved through teamwork, planning and preventative maintenance. Our philosophy has proven to be extremely successful, as we have experienced tremendous growth to be the city's second largest rental company with roughly 7,000 rental units.
At Paramount we strive for excellence by providing our tenants with apartments that are fresh and clean. Our friendly, well-trained and experienced staff ensures that the appliances in each apartment are in excellent working order. This quality control is achieved through regular inspections, replacement of parts and continuous follow up.
As one of Ottawa's best-managed companies, Paramount Properties is proud of our reputation for unbeatable value, safety and cleanliness in some of the city's most desirable locations. That's why we have achieved the lowest vacancy rates in the area.
Attention: Human Resources
Fax (613) 237-4223 or