|Bedrooms||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom||4 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $1269||From $1369||From $1399|
|Utilities||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra|
* Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
The Amesbrooke Townhomes are a family-friendly community in West Ottawa designed to provide you with a safe, quiet, and comfortable residential lifestyle. Experience living in a neighbourhood filled with trees and private pathways, ideal for outdoor barbeques, family get-togethers, and long walks through the beautiful community of Amesbrooke.
Just steps away from the amenities of Merivale Road, this area has a unique landscape designed with well lit pathways that create a greater sense of community allowing you to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The Amesbrooke Townhomes provide private fenced-in properties, giving residents a quiet and relaxed environment.
Spanned over a few blocks, the Amesbrooke Townhomes are all unique in their structural design, avoiding stale looking cookie-cutter units. Enjoy the clean, refreshing outdoor pool on hot summer days, with plenty of relaxing space to take in sun, or lounge in the shade.
Safety and comfort are a priority for those living in the community, that’s why the City of Ottawa has made the area part of its Crime-Free Multi-Housing Program.
Students will appreciate the convenience of living within walking distance of Algonquin College. For those looking for public transit accessibility, the OC Transpo Baseline station is only a few minutes away, creating access to all of Ottawa.
While living at the Amesbrooke Townhomes, you’ll enjoy the convenience of having one of the city’s most amenity-rich shopping districts only seconds away. With the Centrepointe Theatre and the Nepean Sportsplex close by, you’ll always have entertainment and healthy activities to occupy your free time.
The Amesbrooke Townhomes are built with families, seniors, and students in mind. It’s a neighbourhood quietly tucked away in one of the city’s most desirable areas.
Just steps from Merivale Road, Baseline Road, and Clyde Avenue, this area is home to dozens of shops, restaurants, and amenities, such as:
- Food Basics;
- Sushi Go;
- Audio Centre;
- Metropolitan Dental Centre;
- Shoppers Drug Mart;
- Burger King;
- Gas stations;
- Value Village;
- Frisby Tire and Mr. Lube;
- Merivale Medical Centre;
- Denny’s family restaurant;
- CD Warehouse.
- Easy access to Highway 417 Queensway (Maitland Exit);
- OC Transpo Bus Routes: #118, #150, #156, and minutes from the Transitway Baseline station;
- Playtime Daycare Central just minutes away;
- A quick drive to Bayshore Shopping Centre, Pinecrest Shopping Centre, Carlingwood Shopping Centre, College Square, and the Merivale Mall;
- Walking distance to Algonquin College, Centrepointe Theatre.
- Minutes from Agincourt Road Public School, J.H. Putman Public School, Rainbow Montessori School, and Charlotte-Lemieux Elementary School;
- Copeland Park, Agincourt Park, and Ainsley Park nearby.
- See a street view of the Amesbrooke Townhomes.
- Large 2, 3, and 4 bedroom townhomes;
- On-site management;
- 24-Hour emergency management service;
- Fast and caring response to tenant needs;
- Enclosed private patios;
- Hardwood floors;
- Fridge and Stove;
- Beautiful landscaping;
- Well-maintained homes;
- Park-like setting, giving tenants a refreshing environment to live in;
- Outdoor parking available for $60 /month;
- Outdoor parking available with every unit;
- Private outdoor swimming pool;
- Tennis courts;
- Secure area, part of the City of Ottawa’s Crime-Free Multi-Housing Program.
- Individual unit outdoor parking;
- Private outdoor pool;
- Tennis courts;
- Secure grounds.