We're having an open house
Monday - Saturday, 10am - 2pm.
|Bedrooms||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $1299||From $1499||From $1699|
* Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
The Carling Park Apartments can be found tucked away in a quiet west end community overlooking the picturesque Ottawa River. Located right next to the Lincoln Fields Bus Terminal and only steps away from many of the city’s most sought after amenities, these apartments have been designed with both growing families and seniors in mind. The Carling Park Apartments capture the beauty of Ottawa, thanks to its ideal location.
The community surrounding the Carling Park Apartments is safe, quiet, and ideal for those who appreciate an area rich with nature. For fitness enthusiasts, the nearby Ottawa River Parkway is ideal for scenic walks and bike rides all year long.
The Carling Park Apartments feature hardwood floors in every unit, along with spacious living areas and large bright windows to showcase the magnificent Ottawa views.
Carling Park is just steps away from the Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre, giving tenants the added convenience of being next to a Metro Grocery Store and a PharmaPlus Drugmart. The neighbourhood also offers medical facilities, including an optician, a dental office, Access Medical clinic, and the Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre.
Growing families will appreciate the area’s convenience to local shops, restaurants, the REKSAP Kindergarten, and the Variety Childcare Centre, all within walking distance.
The Carling Park Apartments are safe, clean, and convenient. This is a community build to accommodate all walks of life. Come visit us and find out why these units go fast.
- Conveniently located right next to the Lincoln Fields Bus Terminal, near Highway 417, the Ottawa River Parkway, and Carling Avenue;
- Within walking to distance of Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre, home to Metro Grocery Store, major banks, PharmaPlus Drugmart, convenience stores, restaurants, and much more;
- Steps from OC Transpo routes #15, #16, #18, #85, #151 and minutes from Lincoln Fields Transitway station with access to most major routes;
- Schools in the area include: Broadview Public School, Regina Public School, Woodroffe High School, and Notre Dame High School;
- A short walk to the Carlingwood Mall;
- Adjacent to the Ottawa River Parkway with walking and bike paths that line the shores of the beautiful Ottawa River.
See a street view of the Carling Park Apartments.
- Each spacious unit has large balconies;
- 24-hour on-site emergency management service and superintendent;
- Lobby watch security system;
- Units are wired for high-speed and digital cable;
- Appliances included;
- Hot water heating;
- Hardwood floors throughout each unit;
- Indoor and outdoor parking available;
- Free visitors’ parking available;
- SmartCard laundry facilities;
- Storage facilities available;
- Magnificent views of the city and the Ottawa River.
- Indoor parking available at $70/month;
- Outdoor parking available at $60/month;
- Daytime and overnight paid visitors parking available;
- Smart card laundry system;
- Storage available.