We're having an open house
Saturday May 8th and Saturday May 15th, 2021 from 11am to 3pm
Renting for July
1bd starting at $1149 all incl., 2bd starting at $1349 all incl.
We're having an open house
Thursday the 10th of December between 10am and 3pm
|Bedrooms||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $1199||From $1499||From $1599|
|Utilities||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro|
*Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Short-term leases available at certain times of the year. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
Life in the Heart of East Ottawa
The Cyrville Towers apartments are surrounded by some of Ottawa East’s busiest shops and restaurants. St-Laurent Shopping Centre is walking distance away, and you’re a short drive to Gloucester Centre and so much more!
This is a great home base in which to work and play. Located close to major East Ottawa employers, and walking distance from the Transitway, these apartments offer the convenience of being close to everything east of downtown. And you can unwind after a long day’s work on the tennis court in the large, well-maintained grounds.
Well-designed and intelligently laid out, these Ottawa apartments feature spacious closets, additional storage space in every unit, and balconies on which you can enjoy the fresh air of this quiet neighbourhood.
Book your viewing of our spacious apartments today!
- Walking distance to St-Laurent Shopping Centre and its 180+ stores
- Close to Gloucester Centre
- On-site tennis court
- Short drive to 417 on-ramp and walking distance to the Transitway
- Easy access to the Highway 417 exit on St-Laurent Blvd.;
- Tons of shopping and restaurants nearby, with 180+ stores and restaurants in St-Laurent Shopping Centre alone;
- Grocery stores, medical and dental centres, clothing and fast food chains all within walking distance;
- Close to La Cité Collégiale, as well as to major bus routes that take you to the University of Ottawa and Carleton University;
- Short drive to major East Ottawa hospitals: Riverside Hospital, CHEO, and Ottawa General Hospital. The location and price are ideal for nurses, med students and residents looking for an apartment near Ottawa hospitals.
- 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom, and 3-Bedroom layouts available;
- Plus hydro ;
- Locker room in every apartment provides additional storage space;
- Clean and spacious suites with private balconies;
- Fast response to tenant needs;
- 24-hour emergency management service;
- Building patrolled by Response Security to keep tenants safe;
- Balconies with every unit;
- Well-maintained and quality controlled accommodations.
- Onsite management office;
- Outdoor and indoor parking (contact us for details);
- Daytime and overnight paid visitors parking available;
- Tennis and basketball court on-site;
- SmartCard laundry on site;
- Storage space available;
- Part of Ottawa’s Crime Free Multi-Housing Program.