|Bedrooms||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $1199||From $1399||From $1599|
|Utilities||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro|
* Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
* Non-resident parking available: $150/ month (Outdoor). $175/ month (Indoor). Subject to availability
Dow's Lake Towers is perched atop one of Ottawa's most enviable locations and offers year-round access to the city's finest recreational resources, just seconds from your apartment. Revel in all the possibilities! During the summer months, take in Ottawa's best bike paths, delight in scenic walks along the Rideau Canal, or tour the waters around Carleton University in a canoe or kayak. Winter months will fly by on the edge of the world renowned Rideau Canal Skateway.
Enjoy the variety, savour your nights out! A short 5 minute walk in either direction will lead you to some of Ottawa's foremost restaurants, shops, and live entertainment along Preston, Somerset and Bank Streets. With convenient OC Transpo routes at the foot of the apartment entrance and accessibility from all major traffic routes (the Queensway, Bronson, Carling, Bank Street and Queen Elizabeth Driveway), time is on your side when you rent an apartment at Dow's Lake Towers.
- Surrounded by a Multitude of Parks: Lansdowne, Plouffe Park, Glebe Memorial Park, and Dalhousie South Park;
- Conveniently Located Less Than a Minute From the Queenway's Bronson and Rochester exits;
- Close to Private and Public Schools: Glebe Collegiate, Corpus Christi, St. Anthony and McNabb;
- 5 Minute bus ride to Carleton University campus;
- Close to OC Transpo Buses (3, 4, 14, 85, 101 and 102) and the O-Train
- Minutes Away to Many of Ottawa's preferred restaurants, shops and services in Preston, Somerset, Bank and Glebe districts;
- Hogan's convenience and Abbas grocery store are just down the street;
- 10 Minute walk to downtown;
- Short 10 minute drive to Ottawa's International Airport;
- Nearby banks include Scotiabank, RBC and CIBC;
- 5 Minute walk to major Ottawa employers such as: Xerox, Adobe and the Government of Canada Booth Street Complex;
- Offers incredible view of Ottawa South and Dow's Lake.
- Newly painted, bright and spacious suites;
- Hardwood flooring;
- 24 Hour on-site emergency management service;
- Large windows and expansive balconies;
- Breathtaking views;
- Digital cable/high-speed Internet accessible;
- Fridge and stove included;
- Outdoor parking security watch;
- Caring and fast response to tenant needs;
- Well serviced and quality controlled.
- Underground and Outdoor Tenant Parking Available at $90 and $100/month;
- Secure Keyless Entry System;
- Smart Card Laundry System;
- Brand New Windows & Balcony Doors;
- Daytime and overnight paid visitors parking available;
- Abundance of bicycle racks in private bicycle room;
- Quiet gazebo with scenic view of Ottawa south.