|Bedrooms||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|From $1129||From $1299|
|Utilities||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra|
*Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Short-term leases available at certain times of the year. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
One of the best apartment locations in West Central Ottawa, Greenbank Towers is now Under New Management with Paramount Properties. These spacious and affordable suites offer exceptional value, a safe and secure living environment, a beautiful park-like setting, and the serenity of one of Ottawa’s most desirable urban neighborhoods. Greenbank Towers is just minutes from the 417, shopping, entertainment, and Algonquin College.
Enjoy a stroll in the beautiful greenspace across the street, take your kids to the huge playground next door, or lounge by the pool.
With quick access to major bus routes, including a 152 OC Transpo stop right outside your door, you’re never far from where you want to be. Bayshore Shopping Mall, College Square, and the Pinecrest/IKEA Mall are just minutes away.
Now caringly managed by our highly capable property managers, Greenbank Towers is soon to be one of our most popular properties. Get the value, lifestyle and convenience you’re looking for at Greenbank Towers. A wonderful place to call home.
Security and comfort are a priority for those living in the community, and that is why the Greenbank Towers are part of the City of Ottawa’s Crime-Free Multi-Housing Program.
- Conveniently Located Near Highway 417 and Pinecrest/Greenbank Exit;
- Close to OC Transpo Buses (118, 179, 152, 172, 181,67) and Baseline Station;
- 5 Minute Drive to Bayshore Shopping Centre, Pinecrest/IKEA Mall, Carlingwood Shopping Centre and Greenbank Square;
- 20 Minute Walk to Algonquin College and Queensway-Carleton Hospital;
- Short walk to handy convenience mall (at Baseline and Greenbank) and Mac’s Milk, dry cleaners, hairdresser, bakery, restaurants and more;
- Short Walk to Chapters, Starbucks, IKEA, Milestones, Globo Shoes, The Ottawa Citizen and much more;
- 15 Minute Drive to downtown;
- 10 minute drive to Kanata;
- 10 minute bike ride to the Ottawa River Parkway bike paths;
- Short Walk to Pinecrest Public School, St. Paul’s High School and St. Paul’s Intermediate School;
- Short Walk to Barbara Ann Scott Arena;
- 5 Minute Drive to Centrepointe Theatre and Nepean Sportsplex.
- Fresh, clean and spacious suites;
- Stunning views of the city, the Ottawa River and Gatineau Hills;
- Large covered balconies with glass railings;
- Fast and caring response to tenant needs;
- 24 Hour on-site emergency management service;
- Lobby watch security system;
- Overnight patrol guard;
- Building wired for hi-speed internet and digital cable;
- Appliances kept in excellent working condition;
- Wall-to-wall carpeting;
- Individual thermostats.
- Outdoor parking at $50/month & Covered outdoor parking at $60/month;
- Daytime and overnight paid visitors parking available;
- Beautiful indoor pool;
- Relaxing hot tub and men’s and women’s sauna;
- Smart Card laundry system;
- Onsite storage available.