|Bedrooms||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|From $1369||From $1549|
|Utilities||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra|
*Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Short-term leases available at certain times of the year. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
- Located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Lindenlea-New Edinburgh, on the border of the high-end neighbourhood of Rockcliffe, and close to Rockcliffe Park and Downtown Ottawa
- Amazing balcony or rooftop terrace views
- Surrounded by some of the best amenities in the city
Rockliffe Park Style, Without Rockcliffe Park Prices!
The Rideau Terrace apartments are located in one of Ottawa’s most coveted neighbourhoods—New Edinburgh-Lindenlea. Surrounded by historic brick homes, newly renovated low-rise condominiums, and luxurious heritage homes, you’ll live in Rockcliffe Park style, without paying anything close to Rockcliffe Park prices. With the up-and-coming Beechwood Village nearby, you have everything you could possibly want nearby, whether you’re a senior or a young professional. Featuring trendy coffee shops and restaurants, multiple medical and dental practices, as well as longstanding churches and community centres, this is a well-established Ottawa community that you will fall in love with! Stunning views, beautiful walking paths, and all the amenities you could wish for, but the best way to appreciate this amazing location is to see it in person. Book your viewing today!
- Located in Lindenlea-New Edinburgh—a trendy neighbourhood on the border of downtown Ottawa, the neighbourhood of Rockcliffe, and close to Rockcliffe Manor Park;
- A short distance to the Byward Market and the Rideau Centre, with its 200+ stores and restaurants;
- Nearby grocery store, cafes, shops, restaurants and medical and dental practices in Beechwood Village;
- A quick walk to the banks of the Ottawa River and its many walking paths—ideal for joggers and cyclists;
- Across from Lindenlea Park and New Edinburgh Park;
- Close to many downtown schools, including Ashbury College, Le Trillium, Elmwood School, De La Salle French language Public School, not to mention many other nearby prestigious learning institutions;
- Short distance to the University of Ottawa;
- Nearby access to the Vanier Parkway, Highway 417, the Champlain Bridge, and St. Patrick St;
- Along OC Transpo routes #1,5, and 7.
- Bachelor, 1-Bedroom, and 2-Bedroom layouts available;
- Clean and spacious suites with private balconies or rooftop patios;
- Breathtaking views;
- Fast response to tenant needs;
- 24-hour emergency management service;
- Well-maintained and quality controlled accommodations.
- Outdoor and indoor parking (contact us for details);
- Security cameras in common areas;
- Part of Ottawa's Crime Free Multi-Housing Program;
- Overnight security patrolled;
- SmartCard laundry on site