|Bedrooms||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $1299||From $1549||From $1999-$2099|
|Utilities||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra||Hydro Extra|
*Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details. Floor plans may vary depending on the building within this location.
|1 Bed A||1 Bed B||1 Bed C||Studio A|
|Studio B||Unit 5||Unit 6||Unit 15|
|Unit 16||Unit 16||Unit 17||Unit 18|
This luxury building is located just steps away from the conveniences and amenities of downtown Ottawa. Living at The Carson gives you easy access to the city’s most vibrant restaurants, entertainment, and downtown culture. Only minutes away from the scenic Rideau Canal and its miles of pathways, you can keep in shape with walks, biking, rollerblading, kayaking and more. In winter, skate the canal almost from your door. Walking to work anywhere in the downtown core is a breeze.
Each newly renovated unit is bright and spacious with large balconies.
When you live at The Carson, you’re only steps from some of Ottawa’s most exciting features, including Parliament Hill, Rideau Centre, The Byward Market, the National Gallery of Canada, the NAC, and the Rideau Canal.
The Carson is newly renovated and offers an exceptional selection of luxury features, including a fitness room, business center and party/theater room, self-serve café and state of the art bike room with washing station.
- Conveniently Located near the Scenic Rideau Canal and Elgin Street's Fine Restaurants and Nightlife.
- Within Walking Distance to the University of Ottawa, Parks and Schools.
- Close to Rideau Centre (Over 200 Stores), Sparks Street Mall and ByWard Market Area.
- Within Walking Distance to Parliament Hill and the National Arts Centre
- Close to Major OC Transpo Bus Routes
- Newly Renovated
- New stainless steel appliances.
- Fresh, clean and spacious suites with balconies;
- Caring and fast response to tenant needs;
- 24 hour on-site emergency management service;
- Lobby watch security system;
- Units are wired for high speed and digital cable;
- Appliances kept in excellent working condition;
- Hardwood flooring throughout;
- Great views;
- Well serviced and quality controlled;
- Outdoor Parking from $200/month;
- Indoor parking garage from $225 - $250/month;
- Party/Theater room;
- Self-serve Café;
- Smart Card laundry system;
- Bike room and wash station;
- Business center