We're having an open house
Thursday the 10th of December between 10am and 3pm
|Bedrooms||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $1149-1299||From $1399|
||Heat & Hot Water
|Heat & Hot Water
* Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
Nestled off the beaten path, The Voyageur is a community in itself located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Lincoln Fields. Ideal for growing families, seniors, and professionals, The Voyageur provides convenience, safety, affordability, and spacious suites built with value in mind.
The Voyageur is within walking distance to some of the more desirable amenities the city has to offer, including the Ottawa River Parkway, which has kilometres of stunning bike paths and walking trails. Also, all the shopping you’ll ever need is located just steps away on Richmond Road, including Wal-Mart, 24-hour Metro Grocery Store, and Shoppers Drug Mart, to name a few. Westboro Village is only a few minutes away, which also hosts endless shops and eateries.
When you head toward The Voyageur, you’ll immediately notice the large shady trees towering around the property, bringing a sense of life to the entire area. At the rear of the building is a private courtyard ideal for tenants to enjoy picnics and the great outdoors.
Every suite at The Voyageur is designed with an open-concept, giving you endless decorating possibilities, including large, bright windows to let you take in the stunning views of the city, the Ottawa River, and the Gatineau Hills. The Voyageur is unique, offering tenants laundry facilities on every floor!
For those fitness enthusiasts, try to resist the refreshing indoor saltwater pool and on-site fitness centre!
Accessing the city couldn’t be easier when living at the The Voyageur. Highway 417 (Woodroffe exit) is only minutes away, the Ottawa River Parkway is only seconds away, and the Lincoln Fields OC Transpo Transitway station is only steps away, helping you access the entire city quickly and with ease.
The Voyageur is well-lit and offers a secure lobby, and is part of the City of Ottawa’s Crime-Free Multi-Housing Program.
The Voyageur is great for people from all walks of life.
- Minutes from Highway 417 (Woodroffe Avenue and Pinecrest Road exits);
- Just steps from OC Transpo Transitway Lincoln Fields Station, which provides access to all major routes, including #2, #18, #85 and #97;
- Located right beside the Ottawa River Parkway, with easy access to kilometres of walking and bike paths;
- Across the street from Lincoln Heights Shopping Centre, home to:
- 24-hour Metro grocery store;
- ColiseumOttawa Cinemas -Cineplex movie theatre;
- Coffee shops;
- Gas stations;
- Shoppers Drug Mart;
- Medical centres;
- Dry cleaners;
- National banks;
- Dozens of international restaurants;
- Many public and private schools, including Regina Street Public School, Grant Public School, Woodroffe High School, and Dr. F.J. McDonald Catholic School;
- Minutes from Britannia Park (with tennis courts), Elmhurst Park, Frank Ryan Park, and Andrew Hayden Park
- Canadian National Institute (CNIH) - private school for medical and dental hygiene course - located right in Lincoln Fields
- See a street view of The Voyageur.
- Clean and spacious suites with large balconies looking out over the Ottawa River;
- 24-hour emergency management service and on-site management;
- Beautifully landscaped property, ideal for sitting out and enjoying the neighbourhood;
- Secure front and rear entrances;
- Units are wired for high-speed internet and digital cable;
- Indoor and outdoor parking available;
- Daytime and overnight paid visitors parking available;
- Indoor saltwater pool;
- Tenant fitness centre;
- Caring and Fast response to tenant needs;
- Gorgeous Views of Ottawa River.
- Indoor at 80/month and outdoor parking at 60/month;
- Indoor saltwater pool;
- Fitness center;
- Laundry facilities on every floor - open 24 hours.
- Storage Lockers on every floor;
- Party Room.