|Bedrooms||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $929||From $1299||From $1375|
* Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact Leasing Office for specific details.
Villa Vista Apartments are part of a quiet, family-oriented Ottawa neighbourhood in the city’s south end. Nestled in a parkland setting, the Villa Vista Apartments are an ideal choice for growing families, seniors, and professionals. The unique Villa Vista community offers a clean, quiet, and affordable alternative to downtown living.
Quietly tucked away off Walkley Road, the Villa Vista Apartments are only seconds from the Heron Gate Mall, home to a Food Basics grocery store, a PharmaPlus Drugmart, Heron Gate Dental Clinic, Dollarama, and many other quality amenities.
The Villa Vista Apartments is an established comfortable community that looks out over the beautiful Fairlea Park. Ideal for growing families and seniors, the park has a softball diamond, basketball courts, a play structure, a large soccer field, and an outdoor skating rink in the wintertime.
Inside Villa Vista Apartments, you’ll find beautifully designed suites with open-concept layouts and large, bright windows that overlook the greenery of the area. These spacious apartments are great for those who enjoy decorating and turning their units into a home.
Spend your free-time lounging by the refreshing outdoor pool, or just sit out on your large balcony and watch the sunset with friends. At Villa Vista Apartments, you’re living away from the hustle and bustle of the city. This south end location gives you easy access to enjoy some of the greater Ottawa area’s historical towns, home to some of the best fresh markets and fairs.
Accessibility is at your fingertips, with Highway 416 (Walkley exit) only minutes away and only a few seconds away from the OC Transpo bus routes #8, #82, #122, #141.
At Villa Vista Apartments, affordability, convenience, and comfort are within your reach. Whether you’re part of a growing family or a retiree, Villa Vista Apartments are one of Ottawa’s best locations for quiet living with all of life’s conveniences right outside your front door.
- Conveniently located within walking distance of Heron Gate Mall, home to clothing boutiques, Food Basics, PharmaPlus Drugmart, Heron Gate Dental Clinic, and much more;
- Near public schools, private schools, and daycare, including Prince of Peace Catholic School, Cornerstone Children’s Centre, Featherston Drive Public School, and Monart Art School of Ottawa;
- Seconds away from OC Transpo Bus Routes #44, #46, #140, #291;
- Minutes from the St. Laurent Business Park.
- See a street view of the Villa Vista Apartments.
- Clean and spacious suites with large balconies;
- 24-hour on-site emergency service;
- Lobby watch security system;
- Caring and fast response to tenant needs;
- Units are wired for high speed and digital cable;
- Appliances kept in excellent working condition;
- Electric heating;
- Carpeting throughout;
- Appliances included;
- Individual thermostats in every suite;
- Beautiful views of the area;
- Daytime and overnight paid visitors parking available;
- Garage parking available at $40/month;
- Clean, refreshing outdoor pool;
- On site laundry room with Smart card operated machines;
- Storage available.